Forum Index

*** FORUM CLOSED DUE TO LACK OF TIME, SORRY! - zinger :( ***

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

General FM chip emulation thread

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Software FM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anapan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 08:48    Post subject: General FM chip emulation thread Reply with quote

Hey all, I'm always looking for more stuff to add to my page, so I'm using this topic and the one in the unrelated audio as a place for discussion on the subject.

Obviously sampling is the worst possible solution.

Does anyone know anything about making drivers for windows?
I have the source for the OPL emulation engines used in Mame, Dosbox and Adplug. I'll be looking through the MUNT project's sourcecode to see if it would be a viable container. It might be as easy as just transplanting/splicing the codes together and debugging, but I doubt it.

How about VST creation? Anyone have any experience?
louisg

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 18:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not completely sure what the topic is but, yeah, I have VST coding experience. Could you clarify?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Software FM All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: